Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Some Things That Make Me Happy

I know I have been talking about a lot of sad topics lately and I am sorry to sound like such a negative and depressed person. I really am not simply a body filled with gloom and doom. Going to write about a happier topic today. I will call it things that are making me happy in my life. We already know some about what is making me sad, so going to talk about the good things, since life is filled with good and bad things. Here is my list of things that make me happy:

* School, even though it sometimes stresses me out.
* Work, most of the time my job is decent.
* My husband, he listens to what I have to say at my worst. I can barely even do that for myself.
* My fitness pals, you know who you are. I would not be half as motivated to be the best that I can be without all of you.
* My few close friends that I have, I know I often push myself away but I do care about all of you.
* My family, you all drive me insane sometimes but I love you all anyways.
* God, my faith in a higher power sometimes helps me through the hard things in life. Without God, I would never be able to see any of the good hidden underneath the bad and sad things in my life.
* Being able to write, it allows me an outlet that I need in my life. Being a fairly introverted person, I am reluctant to share my thoughts with many people in my life.
* Regular exercise, especially running. Helps me keep some of the depression away as does writing. Hope it keeps working, I never want to be on antidepressants again.

That is the major stuff that keep me going throughout the tumultuous, busy storm that is my life. Despite feeling like I am talking to a brick wall sometimes, I keep plugging away and writing here in hopes that someone enjoys what I have to say. This writing I am doing is therapeutic for me these days. Thank you all for reading and I look forward to keeping up this frequent posting that I am doing. Feels great to write more frequently and to cultivate my writing abilities.

No comments: