Wednesday, June 15, 2011

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

Hi everyone, I see a lot of new people visiting my blog these days. So glad you all had enough interest to read my writing. Most of the increased traffic is thanks to my first blog follower Leah who has an excellent blog that I follow, read, and comment on. Here is her blog below and thanks Leah for mentioning me:

http://kindlifeofleah.blogspot.com/

Since there are many new people visiting my blog, here are 10 things that many of you may not know about me:

10 Things About Me

1. My favorite colors are Blue, Purple, and Black.
2. I have been married for almost three years.
3. My mom recently got married for the third time.
4. I had to overcome a few inner demons in my teen and early adult years. Still a work of progress on some of these things. This will be the topic of my next few posts.
5. I used to play Viola and Oboe in high school. I almost majored in music in college.
6. I enjoy listening to music and singing, especially rock music of varying types.
7. My best friend is younger than me and we talk to each other all the time and hang out regularly.
8. I love dyeing my hair and have been since I was 19.
9. I play the Wii and the Sims 3 sometimes.
10. I enjoy cooking and baking. Most of the time I try to make and eat healthy food that I enjoy. That being said, I do occasionally bake or make some treats.

If there is something about me you would like to know or have questions about, please comment on this post or email me at punkedpoetess@gmail.com.

2 comments:

dys·func·tion said...

I think you should have increased traffic because your blog rocks.

That's all.

Leah: Not Otherwise Specified said...

YAY! Thanks for the shout-out, and I'm glad if I was able to help let more people discover your amazing blog. :-)