Friday, February 11, 2011

A Few Rambling Quotes From an Outsider

*WARNING, THIS MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME, SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE. JUST GETTING THESE THOUGHTS OFF MY MIND!*

"If you think I am crazy, then bring on the straight jacket and the padded room." - Responding to those who think, say, or imply that I am crazy or insane.

"The world is full of crazy cryptic crap!" - Referring to the downfalls of society.

"Being like everyone else is for the brainwashed, brainless drones in our society." - Referring to MTV.

"MTV is all about conformists that drink and have sex on a constant basis. MTV is no longer Music Television" - My reason why I no longer like MTV.

" Why reason with the world when we cannot change their actions." - My response to people who think they can change other people.

"Changing ourselves must come from within." - My reply to friends when they ask how to change their lives.

"Keep your friends close by so that you can keep a close eye on your enemies." - What I try to do in order to keep myself safe and happy with my life.

"Happiness cannot not be bought at a store. Happiness comes from people around you, circumstances, and God." - My response to materialist people who think buying things will make their lives better.

"Materialism is fueled by the media which is the ultimate deceiver of truth". - My opinion on the media and materialism.

"The media and its antics are enough to drive anyone crazy" - My response to the media.

No comments: