Hi everyone, I did a post about 10 things You May Not Know About Me last June during a time where I experienced a large increase in blog traffic. Now I have almost 150 facebook fans, planning a giveaway for when I reach fan #150. Tell your friends about this blog and have them like the blog on facebook! Here are ten more facts about me you may not know about me:
Ten More Things About Me
1. I no longer have a best friend, I simply have a few good friends now. Unfortunately some things don't last forever.
2. I am a business Major at Drexel University through their online program and became a senior not too long ago. I will be graduating next year!
3. I have a job that is demanding and often stressful, but I enjoy parts of the job.
4. My marriage is not as secure as some think. Working on making the marriage last, but I am not sure if we will last. That being said, I believe in giving everything as much effort as I can. I don't want to give up too easily. Makes me sad that I am going through a hard time there, but some of this is my own fault. I hope to beat the odds in my family and have my marriage stay intact; most marriages in my family don't last.
5. I am a very independent person and hate relying on others for things.
6. I am a perfectionist, especially with school and work. In some ways this is great and in other ways this perfectionism is a major flaw.
7. I am a Christian, but a gay friendly one that is pro gay marriage, and leans towards the liberal side!
8. In general I am a frugal/practical person and buy as many things on sale as I can. Especially food and clothes. I have no shame in using coupons or shopping off sale and clearance racks.
9. I lost my grandmother on my stepdad's side recently due to COPD complications. Cherishing the time I have left with my remaining grandfather and grandmother on my mom's side of the family. I will be heartbroken when they pass away.
10. I am in general a very honest person and work hard to be honest in a way that I don't come off as mean. I hate lying and I hate when people tell me lies! Honesty is the best policy.
If there is something about me you would like to know or have questions about, please comment on this post or email me at email@example.com.